Thursday, November 17, 2016

This is the Place

Hello Everyone

This is the first of the mass emails I will send out during my mission, no one gets a personal email this time cause I am still in the hotel and I have a little bit of time to send out one email right now. I was worried up until I got here, but I think that I am ready. I believe that I will come to love the people very quickly. 

The people here drive just like me they are amazingly polite, and have a great sense of humor ( at least what I got through the language barrier.) The language itself is just as I thought it would be, Foreign. 

There is so much I don't understand but am eager to learn. I feel like a five year old being placed in a university class. I am sure I will adapt soon and I will try to get personal emails as well as a mass email out next time I have the chance. 

I love you all. Know I am safe and excited and a healthy amount nervous but aal iz well

Love


Elder Fauilkner

No comments:

Post a Comment