Monday, December 25, 2017

Bromley in Bocaue (But I am not)


I have completely moved over to Meycauayan and Elder Bromley is no longer in the companionship. He got a new companion and now I am just with Elder Ewing. Elder Ewing is fun to be around and has had a pretty successful mission, I will learn stuff from him.
     
I really have very little time today so I am racing against the clock. I will let you know now there are no pictures (forgot the cord) 
     
This coming week two of the investigators from Bocaue will be baptized (Rony and Aiko) I moved just in time to miss them.
     
We have a lot of meetings as zone leaders and it feels like there is always something to do. It can get to you sometimes.
     
This week we had something called a blitz, where all the missionaries in the whole zone work with the members in one ward. It is a great idea for the members but when it is not properly organized, the purpose of the blitz does not get fulfilled – and it feels like we are just wasting time. This last blitz was in our ward and it was kind of a flop. It was not nearly as effective as it should have been and I am kind of disappointed in the lack of planning.
     
We have been really really busy and I am sorry that this is super short, but I had to spend a little longer on my email to president. I will get you all more updated on the next p-day.

I love you all and I hope you are reading the book of mormon. It will help you out promise.

Love,

Elder Faulkner

No comments:

Post a Comment