Monday, January 22, 2018

That moment when you have no moments


So many things happened. I will aim to give a brief overview of the week. Sorry I couldn’t write more.

~      We started really trying to get referrals out of the ward members.
~      One of the sisters in our zone got ringworm.
~      Another says there is a ghost in the apartment.
~      We have a baptism this coming Saturday.
~      We found out some stuff about missionaries who used to be assigned here.
~      We got a 2-minute visit by President Hughes on Sunday.
~      We are changing the way that ward missionaries work.
~      God lives.
~      We revamped the Key indicators a little bit.
~      We try not to knock doors anymore.
~      I got new Glasses. (They are pretty cheap here)
~      I got an eye exam. (It was free here.)
~      We found an ok family. (Tucong Family)
~      We got a solid member referral.
~      I am gonna get a ton of my clothes retailored for like 2 dollars.
~      Spirits the best teacher.
~      Started Tagalog language learning book part 2.
I love you all.
Elder Faulkner

No comments:

Post a Comment