Monday, April 16, 2018

KTTL (Kauffman Takes the Lead)


We started a new program today it is called KTTL (Kauffman Takes the Lead), it is the thing that I thought of this week to build Elder Kauffman's confidence and ability to speak the language.
When we start KTTL (Kauffman Takes the Lead) this is normally how it goes:
We plan to do around 1-2 hours a day of KTTL (Kauffman Takes the Lead)
When KTTL (Kauffman Takes the Lead) starts I stop talking to people or doing hardly anything except encouraging him.
Elder Kauffman must "Take the lead" and talk to people around him.
We continue doing KTTL (Kauffman Takes the Lead) until our next set appointment.

This program of KTTL (Kauffman Takes the Lead) is very stressful for him, and I am somewhat wondering about the effectivity of KTTL (Kauffman Takes the Lead), but I believe that KTTL (Kauffman Takes the Lead) is an inspired program that will push Elder Kauffman's confidence to never-before seen heights. Soon we will see how effective KTTL (Kauffman Takes the Lead) really is.

Well enough of all that.

So far in Bagong Silang we have had some very interesting things happen. We have had a decent amount of people just come up to us, telling us that they want to be taught; we will update you on that in the coming weeks.

I really like living this close to the mission office, it is great to be able to talk to the zone leaders whenever I need help with anything. One of my zone leaders is Elder Stephens – my MTC companion. I really enjoying working with him, we have been through a lot together. He hasn’t always liked me – but we are all good now. It is kind of looking like we might be companions before our missions are over.

We have a lot to do right now in our area and we are really pushing hard. Especially with our branch – we are trying to help the members become stronger so we can make it into a ward.
If you are not familiar with church organization:
When there are enough active members in an area, there is a ward created. A ward is the basic congregational unit of the church. When an area does not yet have enough active members to operate a ward – it is a branch.

Anyways I will go leave you all now so I can go eat. I love you all thanks for listening.

Elder Faulkner






We baptized Fergus, this is him and his family.

No comments:

Post a Comment