Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Malapit na ang Pasco







Life is going pretty decent right now; we are finally seeing good success in the area, and not just our zone. We are really pushing baptism, as I don’t have that much longer here, and I cant really do my job here after I have gone home.

Right now, we are planning and preparing for 5 people's baptisms. There might be some more but 5 are keeping commitments and committed to being baptized on a specific date. 2 of them could be baptized at almost any time, but they are waiting for their relatives so they can be baptized together.

There is a lot of other potential in our area right now and we are working on following up with everyone. There are a whole lot of people who could be making commitments and getting baptized. We will be heavily focused on working with them and finding those who are ready.
     
This week has been so busy, I just want to sleep. But I also don’t want to sleep because I want to be successful. Elder Cadayong and I have been talking a lot about how we can improve our teaching skills and our work as a missionary. We are working on interacting better with our investigators – making them feel like they can learn and feel like they are in a position to change their lives. I have learned a lot about human nature out here. There are so many things you can do for someone, but one of the best is to put them in an environment where they can change themselves.
       
Sorry I don’t have too much time – but I do have pictures!!

We did a big service project because a lot of houses got flooded. We helped move mud and water out of houses. We got really dirty, but it was really fun.

These are just a bunch of pictures for you, I should have more for you all next week. The one in Yellow is Elder Cadayong

Love
Elder Faulkner

No comments:

Post a Comment