Saturday, October 6, 2018

They took my P-Day


This last week I did not become a zone leader in Camarin. Instead, president called me the next day and told me I was going to be his next assistant. I have two companions, Elder Hopoate and Elder Nelson. This is a great experience and I am learning lots of stuff. I don’t have a normal p-day anymore, so I just email when I have time. Now we have a car and an iPad – so things are a little different. We just got finished with a crazy-busy week and I forgot that I even write these mass emails. If you ever want to talk to me, just email me; if you don’t, you might not hear much from me until the end of my mission. Which, ¡surprise! I am extending. I will be here until November 17.

Other than that, there is a bunch of stuff to say – but no time. we gotta go out and baptize people. Love you all 

Elder Faulkner

No comments:

Post a Comment