Monday, September 24, 2018

Transfers Again


Looks like in 2 days I will be transferring. I didn’t know until just now, while I was emailing. President gave me a call and informed me that I will be transferring this Wednesday. I will be with Elder Cacayuran, a really solid missionary. I have worked with him once on exchanges, back when I was assigned in Bagong Silang. I will be in Camarin zone again. I have great hopes for the ward and for the area I will be in. As for Batasan Hills, I will be sad to leave everyone here behind. It really is a great ward and I really enjoyed my time here, but I won’t resent leaving.

We had a baptism on Saturday, John Jay Espina was baptized. Elder Pajarin and I found him about 2 months ago. He has a lot of faith and he will be the only member in his family. I trust that he will make it through tho. He has shown amazing changes in his life and I trust him to do what he knows to be right.

Well because of the call from President I am pretty much out of time, I love you all and I will be updating you all next week about my new area and companion. I might even have some super special secrets for you next week.

Love

Elder Faulkner











No comments:

Post a Comment