Monday, June 25, 2018

Having a Second Zone Leader Again


It is transfers tomorrow, Elder Nelson will be moving (Not that he has even been here in Fairview) Elder Lutz will also be moving and Elder Pajarin will be coming – he is an amazing missionary, new zone leader, great teacher (I used to be his zone leader back in Valenzuela). I am excited to work with him and see what I can teach him and learn from him. 

It has been an interesting time being the only zone leader. Normally there are two in each zone: to make sure the work is distributed nicely and everything gets done nice and orderly. I will be training Elder Pajarin on his responsibilities as a zone leader, but he knows a lot – he is a really solid missionary.

This week, I went back to Bocaue. I got to do mapping with Elder Nelson. We got to visit those members I used to teach. For two days we had a car and were able to go around the whole area; it was a really fun time. We even had to change our tire (thanks dad for teaching me). 

This week we also had dinner at the mission home. They do that sometimes with the missionaries to give them a chance to talk with President Hughes and have a nice dinner. I really enjoyed it. I will attach a picture we took afterward.

This is a great time in the mission. We are seeing a lot of progress in our zone now that we are finished with the mapping. We have seen a good response from the members, they work with us and things are a little more organized. I look forward with faith that we will have a lot of progress in the zone and see many miracles in the next few weeks.

Well I love you all, have a wonderful week. I wish you all the best of times.
Elder Faulkner






No comments:

Post a Comment