Monday, July 23, 2018

She made it out alive!


First things first: Sister Calapini made it out of the hospital! And as of now, has no bad effects from the dengue – except the fact that she is really tired, which is to be expected. She had dangerously low platelet levels and she still made it through just fine. As Elder Yates says, "There is no Sister like a Fairview sister." We saw the miracle of her recovery. Now she is back in her area and working hard. She started working again (in her area, not the office or light duty) only one full day after being out of the hospital she is a champion.

This week was a quick one. We are getting a lot of time to work in the area and we are even seeing a lot of miracles in the time that we have. Brother Pasco went to church again and we are really pushing to get the rest of the family to church. The scheduled baptism of Brian and Karen Pasco is August 25; we will be helping them prepare for that these coming weeks.

I really love the work and I have seen so many great things in my life and in my mission because of God's plan. God lives, and He wants us to change. He wants us to change and He wants us to use our free will to choose what is best for us. He knows our setbacks and our shortcomings, and He just wants us to be able to overcome those. There is no other way for us to become clean and whole, except through the atonement of Jesus Christ. He can make us whole and He can heal us.

I love you all and I hope you are holding up well. Keep on doing what it is that you need to do.

Sorry I dont send enough pictures. I really should work on that. As of right now, I am just so focused on the area and the zone and I always forget to get out my camera when things happen. I know that I am wasting opportunities, well sorry.

I love you all keep on keeping on.
Elder Faulkner

No comments:

Post a Comment